Sunday, May 22, 2011

What the...?

Well the other day I was searching for little kid songs to sing to my children and came across a rather gross song made for young children called yellow bird. Here it is:

a yellow bird with a yellow bill was sitting on my window sill.
a yellow bird with a yellow bill was sitting on my (clap) window sill.
I coaxed him in with a piece of bread and then i smashed his little head.
I coaxed him in with a piece of bread and then i smashed his (clap) little head.

a little puppy with little paws was sitting on my table saw.
a little puppy with little paws was sitting on my (clap) table saw.
I picked him up like a piece of meat and then i cut off all his feet.
I picked him up like a piece of meat and then i cut off (clap) all his feet.

a little kitty a little cat was sitting on my welcome mat.
a little kitty a little cat was sitting on my (calp) welcome mat.
I picked her up and made her pur and then i pulled out all her fur.
I picked her up and made her pur and then i pulled out (clap) all her fur.

1. who would sing this to their child and 2. who would even think to sing this let alone write it?

No comments:

Post a Comment